Welcome To KythCare
Kytherian Aged Care Services Limited
The primary focus for KythCare is to provide services which:
- Promote and support independence for our seniors
- Are person centred – i.e. each person is unique and different and will have different needs
- Encourage participation in community life
- Respect one’s right to privacy, confidentiality and choice
- Assist the sick, the isolated or the immobile
- Offer advocacy or a ‘voice’ if needed
- Are sensitive to family and cultural needs.
To provide many of the services requires considerable funds and resources. KythCare is still very much in its infancy and the challenge for us is to build up resources so that we can provide services into the future, whilst at the same time doing what we can now.
KythCare is working to ensure that we provide seniors and their families with practical support to assist them, in a variety of ways.
Patron Of KythCare
Ms Helen Zerefos OAM OSJ (Dame)
We are honoured to have Ms Helen Zerefos OAM OSJ (Dame) as our Patron. Helen was awarded an OAM “for service to charitable organisations by donating proceeds from her performances as a singer to bodies including the University of Sydney’s Ageing and Alzheimer Research Foundation”. Helen is also the Patron of Professor Tony Broe’s Ageing Research Centre at NeuroScience Research Australia.
Administrative Board Of KythCare
- Mr Spiro Tzannes (Chairperson)
- Mr George Giaouris
- Mrs Lorraine Poulos
- Dr Victor Kepreotis
- Mr Theo Poulos
- Mrs Kathy Samios
KythCare has been registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission with the following subtypes:
- A Charity
- Public Benevolent Institution (PBI)
- Advancing Health
- Advancing Social and Public Welfare.
The Australian Taxation Office has endorsed KythCare as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) entity that can receive Tax Deductible Gifts.
What does this mean? All donations to KythCare, of AU$2.00 or more will be tax deductible.
If you wish to make a donation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.